Pet dryers are one of the reasons groomers can promptly get the fur babies dry off for further grooming so you must be equipped with the best quality pet dryer here we present the most aptly named dryer in the pet world.
Aeolian Blaster Single Motor Pet Grooming Dryer! Incredible Power, Incredible Value.
This single motor dryer outperforms most dual motor dryers in this market. Its wind speed and blow force have been experienced to be believed. This dryer is revolutionizing the world of single motor pet dryers. It’s versatile too. Mount it on the wall or stand mount. This dryer has been designed with a sturdy metal housing to help increase the life span of your grooming dryer. A perfect dryer for Individuals as well as Professionals.
- One-click Easy Operation, allowing the operator to remove the nozzle with just one finger
- Separate button for power and heat
- Heater function useful for cold weather
- Ultimate flexibility with heating elements to provide drying as well as blasting function
- Provides equally powerful blast as a double motor dryer
- Lighter in weight thus easy to carry
- Powerful as well as affordable
- Horizontal and Vertical legs for horizontal or vertical mounting
- Easy to service and maintain with just 2 step cleaning and maintenance
- The round nozzle helps to open the coat, helps dematting the coat, and gets the undercoat out.
- The narrow nozzle helps to dry as well as iron or straighten the coats.
- Insulation sleeve provides a safe grooming experience and avoids burns
- Maximum Power: 2800 W
- Heat Power: 600 W
- Blow Force: 895 g
- Maximum Speed: 90 m/s
- Highest Temperature: 52° C
- Noise: 86 dB
- Hose length: 10 ft
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg
- Construction: Steel
- Dimension: 13” L X 6” W X 8” H (34 L X 16 W X 21 H cm)
- Warranty: 6 Months
- 1 Round Nozzle
- 1 Narrow Nozzle
- 1 Insulation Sleeve
How to care:
Step 1 – Unplug the dryer, and take out the cap and filter which are located at the rear exterior of the dryer. Use a vacuum cleaner or a big brush to clean the cap and foam filter. You may find the cap and filter accumulated with animal dander, debris, and hair all over it. It has to be cleaned thoroughly.
Step 2 – Later take the foam filter, scrub and clean it nicely so that the bacteria and odour are gone. Allow it to dry off and fix everything as it is.
Professional groomers suggest mounting dryers on the drying stand for a hands-free grooming experience. It increases efficiency as well as saves time. The stand's height can be adjusted as per the requirement while grooming sessions this reduces grooming time and fatigue.