A great small scissor for finishing work. For the professional, Geib Entree Gold scissors are reasonably priced. Straight scissors are very popular for all-around trimming. They can be used to trim any uneven patches that your clipper might have missed, remove huge chunks of hair, or tidy up regions like the tail, ears, and face. Although they tend to leave blunt cut lines when compared to other scissors, like blenders or chunkers, straight scissors are perfect for cutting uniform, straight lines on your groom. They come in particularly handy when trimming the legs or when tucking the belly or tail under with scissors. For a more comfortable finger posture, offset the handle. Handle and finger rests with contours. Made in the USA. These scissors are suitable for users at levels 1 to 2. lighter, sharper, and finer. to align your experience with the appropriate range.
Features & Benefits:
- Great for finishing work
- Serrated on one blade
- Dial adjuster for easy tension adjustment
- Size: 5.5”
- Type: Straight
How to care:
- Separate storage: When not in use, keep your scissors in their protective cases, such as a scissor case or holder. Never group or touch scissors when storing them; each should have its own compartment. Blades and tips need to be properly shielded from harm.
- Avoid drops: It's recommended to have your scissors checked by an expert if you drop them. If you keep using them without checking, even little harm can become considerably worse. A drop could indicate that you require servicing and sharpening. Never sharpen cutting-edge scissors at home. Ask other groomers for advice or look for a skilled sharpener. Careful handling: Take care when putting scissors down. The tips can damage easily.
- Oil and dry: Use scissor oil to keep your scissors clean and lightly oiled. After cleaning and before storing, always oil. Keep them in a dry place. Even warm air's humidity can harm them, causing them to corrode, discolour, or pit.
- Cutting clean hair is preferable to cutting filthy hair. Depending on how dirty the coat is, dust, sand, or grime can swiftly blunt scissors — think of it as cutting sandpaper — sometimes in as little as 30 to 60 minutes. Always wash, totally dry, and brush or comb the coat before cutting, or if you want a tough pair that can handle cutting a coat before washing, look into a Level 1 workhorse pair of scissors.
- Sharing is caring, but not when it comes to scissors, so don't do it! It's common to regret sharing. Someone else's slight modification of how you hold and use your scissors can quickly reduce their lifespan and give you the impression that they will no longer cut in the same manner.