The top-quality Geib Entree Gold Curved Scissors are manufactured using the latest state-of-the-art materials, technology, and methods. Their craftsmen combine modern materials and technology with their precision skills and personal care and pride to yield an exceptional product. The results are our fine shears which are as pleasing to look at as they are comfortable to use. Each pair is finely polished and edges are carefully honed and trued to deliver long, faithful, and reliable service. Geib Entree 7.5" Curved Shears are economical shears that feature a semi-convex edge ideal for light and medium cutting, shaping, and blending on any coat with minimal effort and time. These shears are made with high-quality stainless steel with cobalt that allows for durability and extremely precision sharpening that lasts. Double-screw tension produces smooth scissoring. Geib Entree Shears feature an adjustable tension control knob, are perfectly balanced, and feature ergonomic handles and finger rests to minimize wrist and hand fatigue. Includes a lifetime warranty on all parts, materials, and workmanship. Visiting steel companies, heat treatment facilities, forging plants, and manufacturing facilities around the world provides. The opportunity to discover first-hand the finest materials and latest methods. One significant improvement discovered as a result of these tours was the introduction of the ball-bearing pivot mechanisms which reduces friction at the pivot point, causing the scissoring action to become almost effortless. To build such exceptional products, the Geib craftsmen work to combine modern materials and technology with precision skills, personal care, and pride. The finished products are fine shears that are not only extremely functional and comfortable to use but also aesthetically beautiful.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for all-around everyday grooming and finishing work
- Features pink sparkle finger and thumb rings
- It has a Rockwell Hardness rating of 58
- Includes a leatherette case
- Handcrafted in the US using Japanese 440 c stainless steel
- Polished to a beautiful mirror finish
- Double-screw tension makes for smooth scissoring
- Adjustable tension control knob
- Ergonomic handles and finger rests fight hand and wrist fatigue
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Size - 7.5 inch
- Type: Curved
How to care:
- Separate storage: When not in use, keep your scissors in their protective cases, such as a scissor case or holder. Never group or touch scissors when storing them; each should have its own compartment. Blades and tips need to be properly shielded from harm.
- Avoid drops: It's recommended to have your scissors checked by an expert if you drop them. If you keep using them without checking, even little harm can become considerably worse. A drop could indicate that you require servicing and sharpening. Never sharpen cutting-edge scissors at home. Ask other groomers for advice or look for a skilled sharpener. Careful handling: Take care when putting scissors down. The tips can damage easily.
- Oil and dry: Use scissor oil to keep your scissors clean and lightly oiled. After cleaning and before storing, always oil. Keep them in a dry place. Even warm air's humidity can harm them, causing them to corrode, discolour, or pit.
- Cutting clean hair is preferable to cutting filthy hair. Depending on how dirty the coat is, dust, sand, or grime can swiftly blunt scissors — think of it as cutting sandpaper — sometimes in as little as 30 to 60 minutes. Always wash, totally dry, and brush or comb the coat before cutting, or if you want a tough pair that can handle cutting a coat before washing, look into a Level 1 workhorse pair of scissors.
- Sharing is caring, but not when it comes to scissors, so don't do it! It's common to regret sharing. Someone else's slight modification of how you hold and use your scissors can quickly reduce their lifespan and give you the impression that they will no longer cut in the same manner.