It is generally used on direction of a veterinarian and has anti-adhesive and anti-irritant properties. Rinse it well after application.
- 200 ml
- Ideal Antiseptic Shampoo for dogs and cats
- Tackles fungal and bacterial dermatitis
- Soothes skin irritation in the pets
- Gets rid of the constant itching problem
- Provide your dogs with a soft and shiny coat
Directions for use: Wet the coat with warm water, apply shampoo and make a rich lather. Massge it into the coat and let it remain for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it out well with warm, clean water and repeat if necessary. Use as directed by a vet.
Ketochonazol IP - 1.0 % w/w
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Soluttion IP Equivalentto Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 2.1 % w/w
Tip: Dogs tend to pick up most of infections and parasites on walks. Prepare a little tub of water with a small dose of Ketochlor mixed in. Soak your pet's paws in for a minute or two and rinse them off. Dry thoroughly after. This will ensure that any parasites/ fungal infections that your pet has picked up is neutralised.